stores in Russia in 2021
million of net receipts in 2018
The O’KEY group of companies is a Russian retail network specializing in food trade. Its first hypermarket has been opened in St. Petersburg in 2002. As of June 2021, O’KEY Group includes 199 stores in Russia (77 hypermarkets and 122 discounters) with a total selling area of 602,164 sq.m.
To set up and to constantly develop an online sales channel for the “O’KEY” hypermarket chain.
- To design and to develop an online store on the basis of IBM WebSphere Commerce – the modern e-commerce platform.
- To design and to develop omnichannel mobile applications.
- To provide flexible pricing and marketing tools for the e-commerce division.
- To implement the online store ERP system for order processing, logistics, and document flow on the basis of “1C:Trade Management”.
- To automate picking and gathering of orders. For this purpose, to introduce mobile data collection terminals (hereinafter referred to as DCTs) and to develop a mobile application for them.
- To integrate the online store with the retailer’s internal systems: ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX) cash register software (Set Retail), CRM (Manzana), enterprise data warehouse (DWH).
- To integrate the online store with the external systems: route planner (Antor), mobile cash registers, online payment provider (Sberbank), mailing services, Yandex and Google geocoding systems, social networks, access control system (Timex) for “O’KEY-Avto”.
- To provide support and continuous monitoring of the operations (Zabbix, timerobot, etc).
- To enable regular analytics of the system (Yandex. Metrika, App.Metrica, GTM, Elasticsearch + Logstash + Kiban, Fabric) and the elaboration of proposals for further development of the solution.
- To apply modern methodologies and technologies of work (CI).
The e-commerce solution for “O’KEY” is a unique Russian project. It is the first national online store in the food retail industry and the country’s first product realized on
the IBM WebSphere Commerce platform. It ensures a coordinated interaction with buyers across all trade channels as well as via mobile phones, social networks, etc.
Every year, “O’KEY” grows by 30% in the market of online ordering and delivery of food products. The 2018 results show an increase in the online sales volume of the retailer from RUB 1.3 billion to RUB 1.7 billion. This online store is now in third place behind the “Utkonos” online hypermarket and Ozon.ru.
IBM WebSphere Commerce – the enterprise-grade e-commerce platform
Websphere Application Server 7
HTTP IBM server