Reksoft Academy happy to inform that new Testing School program is launched a few days ago in St. Petersburg, the first of several planned courses will be conducted by leading QA specialists Anna Kuplevatskaya and Maria Lutsenko.
During one month, participants will benefit from:
- Training one of the most popular profession in IT industry;
- Clear, interesting and fascinating theory of testing;
- A variety of interesting practical tasks;
- Teachers with extensive testing experience;
- Opportunity to take part in commercial projects of the company and undertake paid internship;
- Internal consultation and chat support after classes.
About 300 candidates were interested to join the course showing great potential for the future thus team of experts had tricky task to select winners based on the most innovative approached shown by candidates in resolving logics assignments.
Telegram chat is settled to streamline and simplify discussion of emerging issues and will be available even after course so Reksoft former students will be able to communicate and share their success in testing. Most successful participants are planned to be invited to start career as a testing engineer at Reksoft.
Reksoft Academy is the training project organized for students from Universities of St. Petersburg and Voronezh targeting practical experience fields and rare technologies. Starting from 2016, the Academy attracts young IT professionals keen to learn new things and gives them opportunity to get knowledge necessary for commercial projects and become a part of Reksoft.