IT infrastructure at most enterprises consists of a large number of legacy systems and software. To ensure its clients’ business continuity and retention of vital information, Reksoft offers comprehensive software maintenance services.
- Companies that are going to continue to use and develop their existing information systems. While these software systems are not new, they have proved to be valuable and business users are satisfied with their functionality and performance. In this case, the enterprise may find it more beneficial to maintain the existing system, instead of spending money to create, implement and conduct training for a new one.
- Companies who want to understand how their information systems work. Often, business users are no longer satisfied with existing IT systems, but the documentation required for upgrades or migration to a new platform has been lost or never existed. Reksoft can perform re-engineering to understand and document the principles of how these systems work. This enables an informed decision about modernisation or replacement of existing systems.
- Companies that need closer integration of legacy and new information systems. When businesses use legacy software and are introducing new systems to work alongside, everything needs to function as a single unit. Reksoft’s application integration specialists help you resolve this task with minimal costs and disruption to the business.
How we can help
- Focus your IT department on solving current problems and challenges, not diverting resources to support existing IT systems
- Reduce operational risks
- Reduce the time taken to address problems
- Increase the effectiveness of their IT department
- Get fast access to a team of specialists who can support the system by using technologies such as Java, Microsoft ASP, Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, and C / C++
Reksoft's centres of expertise also provides storage, structuring and transfer of customer data and knowledge on existing systems, while experience from analogous projects delivers cost savings to clients.
- Support implementation of new information systems
- Prevent potential problems in IT systems
- Monitoring and tracking system performance
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Organizing and supporting new software releases
- The highest quality standards, with processes certified in ISO 9001:2008 and at CMMI level 5
- The latest project management methodology (RUP, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in applying solutions in various industries, including financial services, hospitality, and telecommunications.