Cloud is more than a noisy buzzword; it is the future of computing. From a technical point of view, cloud consists of 3 layers:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Each service boasts some highly beneficial capabilities such as high flexibility, reliability, and scalability, and forms a radical and attractive approach for building information system by combining globally or locally deployed building blocks that can be quickly adapted according to business needs.
We have been making analogous software for years, long before 'cloud' was coined . The cloud computing paradigm corresponds with our long-term technological focus and deep understanding of building desktop, web and now mobile software.
Today, we can design and develop software solutions that can:
- be used as cloud services
- make use of cloud services
- help make sense of cloud services
Our technical experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- HTML, JavaSctipt/AJAX, CSS
- XML/XSLT, Web Services, SOAP/WSDL, JSON, REST
- Public API