At Reksoft, we believe in delivering software projects that simultaneously maximize value and minimize negative social and environmental effects.
- Both we and our clients view scalability and modifiability in software solutions as a necessity, not a bonus. As well as minimizing development and support costs, these factors minimize environmental waste, as less effort is used in producing and maintaining the system.
- We often create solutions for clients to prolong the use of their legacy systems, which reduces the economic and environmental cost of upgrading organizations’ systems.
- Our CMMi Level 5-assessed processes mean that we benefit from predictability and project efficiency. As well as minimizing the risk of budget overrun and maximizing product value, these factors improve teams’ work conditions by avoiding the need for long working hours, and optimize the use of environmental resources like light and heat.
- All our solutions are designed to be maximally user-friendly. This increases client satisfaction and minimizes support costs, which in turn leads to a more efficient product from an environmental standpoint.
- Our UVO™ solution offers companies the opportunity to reduce their carbon footprint by facilitating communication between employees.
More information about our own green efforts can be found here.