At Reksoft, we care passionately about young people. Many of our employees join us straight after university, so we understand that access to higher education depends on a child’s formative years. To help provide them with the same opportunities for the superior outcomes that their peers enjoy, we dedicate several events a year to improving the way of life of disadvantaged children and young adults in and around St. Petersburg.
We are proud that many Reksoft employees use their initiative to take an active part in supporting the work of charities and NGOs, particularly those working with children and young people. As a company, we donate clothes and toys and provide transport and excursions for disadvantaged people throughout the year.
Specific annual fundraising events are listed below:
- Spring cleaning. Employees demonstrate their community spirit, gathering litter and planting flowers in local parks.
- National Children's Day. Reksoft celebrates National Children’s Day with various events, with all proceeds donated to local children’s charities.
- Summer music festivals. A series of open-air summer performances are organised for children from local orphanages.
- Back to school. Reksoft employees donate school equipment for the new school year to local orphanages.
- UN International Day for the Eradication of Poverty is observed by donating clothes and other essential items to charities that help homeless people.
- Autumn auction. A charity auction is organised with all proceeds donated to local orphanages.
- Employees open a Christmas grotto for sick children in St Peterburg hospitals.