We at Reksoft recognise the importance of saving energy and minimizing the consumption of natural resources, thus reducing the potential for global climate change. We continually strive to improve our environmental performance through economically sound, ecologically sensitive, socially appropriate, and technologically practical processes.
In particular, we will:
- Ensure that Reksoft’s operations comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations. Our operations must also comply with other environmental requirements subscribed to by the company.
- Continuously improve our environmental performance using best management practices and emphasising the efficient use of resources and less impact from use and delivery.
- Set measurable goals for environmental performance and track progress toward these goals.
- Communicate our environmental policy and performance to all employees and to the general public.
- Conduct training to inform our employees of their responsibilities for environmental compliance and management.
- Make environmental considerations a priority in operating existing facilities and planning new operations.
Targets for 2012
- Reduce office waste by 10%
- Reduce paper use by further 10%, following 20% reduction in 2011
- Reduce electricity use by 10%
Reksoft’s long-term goal is to obtain certification in ISO 14001:2004 as recognition of our commitment to a coherent environmental management system.